So it’s the Weekend and you’re hitting the clubs with your mates. Nobody wants to be that one in the group who gets turned away because of Dress Code.
Our advice? It’s always a safe bet to dress up instead of dressing down.
What’s the worst thing that could happen? You’re the best dressed person in the room. What a tragedy.
Guys, Jeans and a Tee is your base level. Jeans and a Tee should see you in almost every time – But you might lose points for dirty, ripped or torn clothing. So just make sure you’re looking fresh and you’ll be in with no problems.
Ladies, Dress to impress. I mean the guys shouldn’t have to do all the work!
Frequently Asked Dress Code Items –
- Sporting Wear / Active Wear – No. It’s a club, not a gym.
- Backpacks and Large Bags. Hand Bags are okay, but leave the big stuff at home. *Note all bags of any size are subject to search prior to entry*
- Shorts – Dress or Denim Shorts are okay, Gym or Board Shorts are not.
- Trackpants – No. Seriously.
- Ripped / Torn Clothing – Fashionably? Yes. Ripped because you’re having a rough night? No.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY.
- We reserve the right to refuse or permit entry to any individual or group on a case by case basis.
- All guests must submit to having their identity scanned. Scanning requires current australian drivers licence, passport, or proof of age card are the only accepted forms of identification under section 126 of the liquor control act.
- No aggression, no problems. We have a strict zero-tolerance policy against any forms of aggression or anti-social behaviour towards staff, security or other guests. Any behaviour deemed aggressive, or anti-social in any way, or failing to follow the direction of staff or security will result in you being requested to leave the licenced premises and potentially lead to you being denied entry on future occasions.
- Any individual seen consuming alcohol outside of the licensed premises (Street Drinking) will not be permitted entry.